P.O.T.M. Do you like "background noise" when you maille?

Poll of the Month

Do you like "background noise" when you maille?

• Yes

Votes: 26 96.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

MissKitty5077

I have to have background noise! It may be music such as Tom Waits, Led Zeppelin or Queen or Netflix. Depending on the time of year, I will have baseball or football on. When I am weaving at work, there is so much noise that I don't need To add my own background noise there.

Misha_Huls

Very much so. I like putting on some headphones and drowning out the world around me. I get more done when I do this.

Scott Robertson

NPR or Pandora. I've found that I miss too much TV since I can't weave without watching what I'm doing. Well, I can but the results aren't pretty.

NinaR

Music is always on! Usually punk and rockabilly (and all in between and around) or some good movie soundtrack. Sometimes I watch Masterchef while I work.

5230freckles

My Itunes on random :):); it helps soothe the savage beast that sometimes appears with frustration, and the variety keeps me interested. With 20+ years of music on there, there's lots of variety!

moaatt

Established Member
Established Member
If it's an intense project then I have some music or a movie on with a good sound track but if it's just normal weaving I'm on Crunchyroll :3
I usually do the same thing, though more with other videos or movies as I can't stand Crunchyroll's interface.