P.O.T.M. What is your favorite material to work with?

Poll of the Month

What are your favorite materials to work with?

• Total voters

OShiADragon

I have limited exposure to many types of rings. So far I'm enjoying BA and AA. The material is light enough for my hand strength so I can work more than a few minutes at a time. It's affordable so I can stock up on all the amazing colours which allows me to let my inner geek try and come up with ideas. I enjoy the tarnish resistance, the variation in colour and the availability. It also seems there is non stop innovation on new colouration like TLR's dark rose and the amazing teal someone is producing.

I love to anodize niobium, but since it's so expensive, anodizing titanium has really grown on me. I also absolutely love the kind of frosted look it has. I especially like mixing it with something shiny, like stainless steel or even just bright aluminum.

Katie

I like aluminum because it's relatively inexpensive and light. I want to get into some more stainless steel, and hoping that my pliers can handle that.

moaatt

Established Member
Established Member
I very much like stainless steel(my everyday bracelet is made of it), but aluminum is also nice, colorful and affordable.