Completed Contest Why do you need Xuron Tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissKitty5077

I need more Xuron pliers because I am starting to venture into micromaille (anything smaller than 18 5/32 for me) and none of the pliers I have are small enough.

image.jpg

Cheryl Sherry

I would like to win Xuron pliers because I have heard so much about them and would like to trade in my husband's old pliers for a new set. Thanks for the opportunity.
GrnPpl Romanov set.jpg

Misha_Huls

I would really love to have a set of pliers that are long enough to no longer make indentions in my palm when I'm weaving, as the combo kit from Joann's hurts and slows down my progress a lot.

upload_2015-7-19_22-56-7.jpeg

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
The entry period for this contest is now closed. Please check back later when the winner is announced. Thank you all for entering and I hope that those of you who were ineligible take the time to become eligible for our next contest starting on August 1st, 2015.

Regards,
Chainmaillers.com

Ashley@Xuron

Hello Contestants!
WOW! This was fabulous! A great turn out. Everyone's work is INCREDIBLE! Thank you everyone for taking the time to post wonderful pictures. We loved reading about why you need Xuron®!

Please visit our Facebook page and if you'd like to stay informed about Xuron please sign-up for a our Newsletter.

To see our full line of tools Click Here.

And the winner is......

@Arwen Jewell!!!!!!

"My pliers are wonky and the right spring broke, and I've never won anything and it would be awesome to have Xurons :)"

elfsheet-jpg.318

Thanks again everyone and remember to contact me if you ever have any tools questions!

AshleyToonGrab4.jpg

Ashley K. Bunting

Marketing and Brand Development Coordinator

Xuron Corp.

62 Industrial Park Road

Saco, Maine 04072

207-283-1401

ashley@xuron.com

Status
Not open for further replies.