Arkham

Arkham

Shimmery Moon

Contributing Member
Shimmery Moon submitted a new resource:

Arkham - Shimmery Moon Arkham Video Tutorial

Author's Note:
Greetings fellow maillers!

I’m honoured to have been invited to list my tutorials here at chainmaillers.com. As a left handed mailler, my tutorial writing journey began as a mission to make more resources available to my fellow lefties. Since then, it has progressed into something a bit more than I initially intended; now I do both left and right handed versions of everything that I learn. But I don’t mind; it feels like my own little legacy!

I hope my...

Read more about this resource...

Emmaj

Shimmery Moon submitted a new resource:

Arkham - Shimmery Moon Arkham Video Tutorial

Read more about this resource...
Greetings! I have been trying to learn the Arkham weave and I FINALLY got it by following Kat Thorpe's Left-handed video (and I am Right-handed!). What a gifted teacher Shimmery Moon's Kat is! (and Kat, if you are listening, I will never tire of hearing your voice! You're another Cyndi Lauper!) So, THANK YOU for this wonderful video! Kat is awesome!

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings! I have been trying to learn the Arkham weave and I FINALLY got it by following Kat Thorpe's Left-handed video (and I am Right-handed!). What a gifted teacher Shimmery Moon's Kat is! (and Kat, if you are listening, I will never tire of hearing your voice! You're another Cyndi Lauper!) So, THANK YOU for this wonderful video! Kat is awesome!
Did you know you can leave actual "ratings" for the tutorials listed on our site? Just go to the overview page of any tutorial and click the "leave a rating" button :D