Information: Beadsisters' Project Tutorials

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
When news of Beadsisters' closing was announced, many were sad as they are a well loved supplier. When the realization set in that this meant their chain maille tutorials would also no longer be available, worry spread worldwide. Through extensive collaboration and cooperation with Beadsisters', we are happy to alleviate some of that worry.

Chainmaillers.com is proud to be the new home of all Beadsisters' chain maille tutorials.

Over the coming months Beadsisters' chain maille tutorials will all be reformatted and republished on Chainmaillers.com, in our resource center, in the new "Beadsisters' Projects" category (under tutorials). We hope to republish between 5 - 10 tutorials each week on Sundays. Republished tutorials will be announced on our facebook page Monday - Friday.

It is our pleasure to be able to continue to share the plethora of Beadsisters' chain maille projects with past, present, and future generations of maillers.

Chainmaillers.com

Melody

Established Member
Beta Tester
Contributing Member
Advertisement
That’s so awesome!

Zipitiduda

Beta Tester
When news of Beadsisters' closing was announced, many were sad as they are a well loved supplier. When the realization set in that this meant their chain maille tutorials would also no longer be available, worry spread worldwide. Through extensive collaboration and cooperation with Beadsisters', we are happy to alleviate some of that worry.

Chainmaillers.com is proud to be the new home of all Beadsisters' chain maille tutorials.

Over the coming months Beadsisters' chain maille tutorials will all be reformatted and republished on Chainmaillers.com, in our resource center, in the new "Beadsisters' Projects" category (under tutorials). We hope to republish between 5 - 10 tutorials each week on Sundays. Republished tutorials will be announced on our facebook page Monday - Friday.

It is our pleasure to be able to continue to share the plethora of Beadsisters' chain maille projects with past, present, and future generations of maillers.

Chainmaillers.com
I’m so glad you were successful in arranging this!

Bobbie

Established Member
Established Member
I was said to hear that they where closing the shop and their website. I have used it as a source for this newbie to chainmaille. I will miss the website but I am glad to hear that someone has been willing to take this on and that Beadsisters agree to let it happen. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with getting the tutorials back on-line?

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with getting the tutorials back on-line?
Thank you for the offer, unfortunately the only thing that can help right now is more time. Can you add 24 hours to each day? ;) We hope to have all of the Beadsisters' project tutorials available again within 3 months or so.

Bobbie

Established Member
Established Member
I just have typing skills and didn't know if that is where you might need the help. Let me know if I can donate some time.

Chainmaillers.com
Help

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
Tutorials will be staying the same, with metric ring sizes (ID and WD). Once we get them all rolled out in their original form, we may make updates with additional ring size information. I haven't seen a single measurement in either SWG or AWG.

Bobbie

Established Member
Established Member
Tutorials will be staying the same, with metric ring sizes (ID and WD). Once we get them all rolled out in their original form, we may make updates with additional ring size information. I haven't seen a single measurement in either SWG or AWG.
So you will be change the way they list the ring sizes, (Oh, please, please please!), I was almost always having to ask someone for help with that.

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking about this and feel that I need to further clarify my previous post.

When a tutorial is posted on chainmaillers.com, chainmaillers.com has only been given license to host/distribute the tutorial. All tutorials are owned/copyrighted by the users who posted them.

In regards to the Beadsisters' tutorials, that person is Sarah Austin. The tutorials are Sarah's and any future edits, updates, or permission to redistribute would need to be done by her or by someone approved by her first.

Chainmaillers.com will not arbitrarily edit, add, and/or remove information to/from any tutorial posted without the express permission of the tutorial owner.

Regards,
Chainmaillers.com