Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Established Member
Beta Tester
Contributing Member
Melody submitted a new resource:

Grandma's Rose Pendant - Grandma's Rose Pendant Tutorial

This tutorial contains the sizes for three different sized roses. A large pendant, a smaller pendant and a earring sized drop. Those picture are the large size.

It is assumed that you know the mobius weave structure and how to build them. Some rings in the steps can be tricky to place so you might have a few extra rings set by just in case.

If you have any questions please let me know!

View attachment 17 View attachment 18 View attachment 19

Read more about this resource...

Mimi

Established Member
Beta Tester
Mel, I have to admit, I haven't picked it up since I put it aside in frustration. I have been thinking about it in the back of my mind and I think the reason for the challenge may be in the way I do my mobius (direction). I have a show today and then must put the garden to bed tomorrow but I'll try to do the mobius the other way and see if it works better!

Melody

Established Member
Beta Tester
Contributing Member
Mimi, sometimes I have trouble and it is my own design!

I recently purchased your tutorial but have been busy with shows so I hope to give it a try this week. I'll keep ya posted. Thanks for such a nice pendant design!!!

Stormy

This looks amazing. I'm so new with chainmaille I think I need a little more practice before trying it though. Who knows maybe I'll jump in next payday. lol Seems to be my biggest expense is now chainmaille supplies and tuts. :)

SturmLQ

I want to make this one of days... just have to find the right inspiration to get it done.

I bought this tutorial quite some time ago and I absolutely love the pendant! I recently bought some large niobium rings from C&T designs just to make another variation of it. Thanks for the wonderful design and tutorial!

Melody

Established Member
Beta Tester
Contributing Member
What would you say the skill level is for making this pendant? It's beautiful, by the way.

Sorry for the delay in answering! I would place this at advanced. It can be tricky!

Melody

Established Member
Beta Tester
Contributing Member
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.