Reason for Ring Lord Delays

moaatt

Established Member
Established Member
Good afternoon, I was looking to buy some Anodized Aluminum rings from The Ring Lord to make Christmas presents and I saw that it said they would be shipping in 3-4 months. The products all say that they have 100+ units in stock though. To me this feels like an excessive delay, though I am fairly new to the hobby and don't buy rings too often. Is this actually an excessive delay, or is this common and thus I need to start planning projects months in advance?

Brooklyn Beast

This is not typical for The Ring Lord. I emailed them this week asking about the delay in fulfilling my recent order. No response yet. Stay tuned.

moaatt

Established Member
Established Member
This is not typical for The Ring Lord. I emailed them this week asking about the delay in fulfilling my recent order. No response yet. Stay tuned.
Thank you for the information, I did message support for it and I got a somewhat hopeful answer however I plan on explicitly asking about the items I am looking to get. I will update when I get more clarity.

moaatt

Established Member
Established Member
I did end up ordering, and the rings arrived quite quickly. I guess they are just listing the time to restock when they run out on the page now. B Brooklyn Beast I do hope you get your order soon.

Brooklyn Beast

Here's what I learned: if you place an order and one of the items you ordered is out of stock, your entire order will be put on hold until that one item is available again. If you remove that out of stock item from you order, the rest of the items will ship promptly.

mzodawest

Good afternoon, I was looking to buy some Anodized Aluminum rings from The Ring Lord to make Christmas presents and I saw that it said they would be shipping in 3-4 months. The products all say that they have 100+ units in stock though. To me this feels like an excessive delay, though I am fairly new to the hobby and don't buy rings too often. Is this actually an excessive delay, or is this common and thus I need to start planning projects months in advance?
Hello…I buy a lot of anodized rings and buy them from Chainmaille Joe in the US. He ships excellent quality rings fast.

moaatt

Established Member
Established Member
Advertisement
Oh, I didn’t know you are in Canada. No, I am in the US. You might check the site and see what they say.
No worries, being in Canada and close enough to The Ring Lord to get some cheap shipping is what has made them my default supplier so far. I may try Chainmaille Joe later as I have heard a lot of good things about them.