Show us your stash

Mimi

Established Member
Beta Tester
My stash is in 3 areas....the box has 16 of the Craft Mates and 3 storage containers from Harbor Freight, The top 2 drawers are rings, the bottom drawer has books, beads and other miscellaneous stuff. The 3 drawer roller has rings, beads, wire, etc.
stash3.jpg
stash3.jpg stash2.jpg stash1.jpg

MonaLS

So organized! I have cans and bags of rings everywhere. That's one of my goals for this year, get my rings, gemstones and vintage jewelry organized. My quilling paper and charms are nicely organized. (Never mind the fabric stash.)

MrDeranged

Staff member
Beta Tester
So organized! I have cans and bags of rings everywhere. That's one of my goals for this year, get my rings, gemstones and vintage jewelry organized. My quilling paper and charms are nicely organized. (Never mind the fabric stash.)
The hardest part of organizing is figuring out the system that you want to use. Once you figure out the system, the next hardest part is figuring out how you're going to implement it. I'm currently at 5 of those husky storage boxes (up from the three in my previous picture).
  1. Working box - tools and rings that I am currently using or commonly use.
  2. Anodized Aluminum box.
  3. Stainless Steel, niobium, titanium box.
  4. Bright Aluminum box.
  5. Legacy box - Materials that I don't use very often
Of course there are also the side boxes for findings, kits, and finished pieces.

Figure out how you want to organize, then get the appropriate containers and you'll be organized in no time :D

MonaLS

Advertisement
I have been using tackleboxes for my beads and quilling paper. Small wooded drawers from Ikea for my beads and charms. A lateral filing cabinet with hanging files for the bigger bead stashes (yes, I have a lot.). I may go with tackleboxes for the rings, and jewelry drawers for my gemstones.