so many weaves, so little time!

CaysCraftyCreations

Established Member
Beta Tester
Anyone just search for weaves and add them to their "I love that gotta try it" pile? I need to start a physical list and post it above my desk for when I can't decide what to work on!

Frann

Established Member
Established Member
Absolutely! I always have a "If I only knew" list.It keep me motivated. You can only do Byzantine and HP 3 in 1 so many time and not begin to twitch.

Ginkage

I have a folder of links to weaves on M.A.I.L. that I keep up to date, even though the site has the ability to favorite particular weaves. :D It's getting kind of ridiculous!

Theresa

I've saved weave pages on my phone. And email them to myself. Also have little notes all over. Need to be more organised!

lake158

Established Member
Established Member
I started a page in the notes section on my iPad with links to tutorials. The only problem is the list is getting so long. I just need the time and money to try them all. LOL

CaysCraftyCreations

Established Member
Beta Tester
I've saved weave pages on my phone. And email them to myself. Also have little notes all over. Need to be more organised!
I need to be more organized too but who has time when you have to squeeze in making maille in between cooking cleaning and taking care of the kids! Lol

Brooke

Me too! I have a nice stack in my box that holds all my supplies. A lot of times I'll start a weave at working during lunch hours. It may take awhile to finish but it's started, at least!

ShadowBox_Studios

I have pages marked in books for tutorials I want try, and a list in my mind of weaves to try that I can't remember where I saw them, haha. One of these days I'll start writing a list of what I want to try

Nologic

I'm always finding a weave that I want to try. And before I can get the rings together, I find another new weave I want to try. I forget about the one before until I see another picture of it. Then I start looking for rings for it. I think I need more rings.

Melody

Established Member
Beta Tester
Contributing Member
There are a lot I like and will try. I do have about 10 bookmarks for it thought

Mlouzzz

I have a 'must-make folder on Pintest. A lot of tutorials on my computer and a folder with links to things I wanna make. Have to sort it out, some day....

Skaði

Anyone just search for weaves and add them to their "I love that gotta try it" pile? I need to start a physical list and post it above my desk for when I can't decide what to work on!
I have a binder where I put my 'gotta try' weaves. I print them out, put in page protectors, and hopefully knock one out each week or so.

Katie

I've also started a little project drawer. When I buy specific things for a certain project, I will bag them together and put them in the "to do" bin so I don't accidently use those for something else, in case I don't get to the project right away.

Traceybell

I also keep a binder with printed pages in page protectors... so many projects but not enough time!
I have about 4 binders full of weaves to make. I might spend more time printing pictures and tutorials of ones I want to do than I actually spend weaving... what a hobby!

Anne VanLoon

I have binders-plural-with ideas and notes for upcoming projects. It's getting to be a problem because I fall in love with the things that my FB group posts and then want to try them for myself-AND THEY KEEP POSTING MORE STUFF! I keep needing to mark the posts I've fallen in love with so I can add those to my ever growing pile.

Anne VanLoon

I've also started a little project drawer. When I buy specific things for a certain project, I will bag them together and put them in the "to do" bin so I don't accidently use those for something else, in case I don't get to the project right away.
I hadn't though of a bin to keep all the supplies together! (smacks self on forehead) That is so much better than having to hunt down the supplies I sorted into the general materials populace when I'm ready to try something new!