Just finished an ocean waves bracelet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 263

CaysCraftyCreations

Established Member
Beta Tester
I am currently working on figuring out if I came up with a new weave or if it has already been made and documented. And if it is new what to name it.

ShadowBox_Studios

Just started work on two beaded shaggy loop designs this evening. I need to get some more of the O beads and drops next month so I can do more

Attachments

• beaded shaggy.jpg
    beaded shaggy.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 283

Mimi

Established Member
Beta Tester
Currently working on a matching pair of E 4-1 cuffs inlaid with bronze. The pattern is I - II - III (their shorthand for I love you). They are a wedding present for my best friend and his partner and I thankfully have until October to get them done! Waiting for at least a 6-strand Stainless tube clasp to finish them off.

Attachments

• Ej.jpg
    Ej.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 243

Sharyn Hamilton

Established Member
Established Member
1438663175254.jpg
Stretchy Vertebrae Bracelet, from the Hyperlynks kit, (www.hyperlynks.ca) in BA and EPDM rubber rings. My son wants it. :) Considering my last project had about 750 5/32" and 1/8" rings, this is just flying along.

Mlouzzz

Yesterday I got scales, but now I don't have enough rings :-( So now I'm waiting till I can work on a scalenecklace.
In the meantime I'm working on some earrings etc. Don't have a pic right now.

Been working on HP5-1 in titanium. The top is with rings that I rainbowed and the bottom will be anodized to a rainbow fade after I complete it. Unfortunately, I have tendonitis in both shoulders at the moment, so this project is on hold :(
2015-08-05 14.09.37.jpg

Theresa

Just ordered some rings to do some rivoli wraps. The anxiety is killing me already and i only ordered them a few hours ago so will have to find something else to do in the meantime.

Jamie

I'm working on my first dragonscale bracelet. It was rough getting it started but I'm in the groove now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 275