Completed Contest Blue Buddha Boutique & You, Perfect Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetChainedUp

Made using BBB's Lime colored AA. These are the perfect lime green color!
IMG_20150814_121515_428.jpg

Anne VanLoon

I love B3 for everything! The rings are amazing in quality and color, the tutorials are lovely and easy to teach when I'm doing a workshop, and the customer service is always spot on. The last class I taught was the Japanese Flower and my students were so excited. I've had one lady tell me how great it makes her feel to wear her earrings and get compliments on how pretty they are.
Here's what I made while they were working and between checks of their work. It is all AA from B3 and I can't wait to see how fast I can sell it at my next show!
IMG_5411.JPG

Katie

Modified Celtic Visions Star necklace. Made using the Celtic Visions tutorial from B3, and with rings from B3.

I love their colors for anodized aluminum and the bright aluminum. I also love the fact that I can just start mailling with them straight out of the bag.

I love buying their tutorials because they are easy to follow with great images that really help. Not to mention the instant download option, which is fantastic.

20150814_215804-1.jpg

Cheryl Sherry

This bracelet is called Japanese Triangle. And of course there were a couple of closures that I didn't realize needed to be fixed before the picture was taken. I have the book Chained, but this is also offered on Blue Buddha if you don't have the book. I loved how easy it was to follow. At this point in time, I have only used the free tutorials they offer, and didn't take pics before I gave them away, and they were very easy to follow. I am going to be purchasing a couple more tutorials and know that they will be just as easy.
Japanese Diamond.jpg

Judy

I have been shopping with B3 for years! I have a sort of addiction when it comes to the sale AA rings. I love getting all sorts of mixed colors and then sorting them. I have a disturbing rainbow of AA! LOL I also love B3 TUTs and have a LOT of them, as well--thay are usually so well done and easy to follow!
This piece here was made using the "Dragonscale (both weaving methods)" TUT, found here: http://www.bluebuddhaboutique.com/b3/projects/Dragonscale
It also uses the old stock B3 rubber rings that I bought when they were liquidating the old sizes ;)
So good luck to me on winning! lol
TY B3 for offering a GC for this contest!

014.jpg

LadyTrucker

Advertisement
I love looking through B3's website, they have so many beautiful things! I did learn helm though them and if I win I will have a very difficult time picking what to try next! The tutorials are very well written and I love the colors of rings offered by them.

IMG_0188.JPG

Lunautumn

Dragonscale cuff made with B3 anodized and bright aluminum rings.

I love the rich, deeply saturated colors in B3 anodized rings and the beautiful shine on their bright aluminum. Also, I haven't ever encountered any rings that were cut poorly; cuts are always flush and burr free, and they close perfectly with barely a seam visible.

dragonscaleBracelet.jpg

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
The entry period for this contest is now closed. Please check back later when the winner is announced. Thank you all for entering and I hope that those of you who were ineligible take the time to become eligible for our next contest starting in September 2015.

Regards,
Chainmaillers.com

Blue Buddha

Beta Tester
Vendor
Wow - we are just overwhelmed by all this beautiful jewelry and the amazingly sweet things you've said about Blue Buddha. (And we love the cat pics, heh.) Thanks so much! Rebeca teared up a bit reading some of these posts!

We used a random number generator to select the winner .... and ... *drum roll* ...

Congratulations @Jamie (post #17) - you're the winner of a $100 gift certificate! We'll direct message you with full details!

Happy weaving, everyone, and thank you for entering!

Status
Not open for further replies.