Completed Contest Contest of the Month - March

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry about the delay in posting the contest this month. We were busy yesterday beginning the rollout of the Beadsisters' project tutorials.

Speaking of tutorials, while free tutorials are great, there are many paid tutorials out there that are worthy of attention as well. That's why this month we are giving away $25.00 $50.00 worth of Brilliant Twisted Skulls tutorials (or $30.00 towards a finished product from them) through the generosity of @Brilliant Twisted Skulls who matched the prize.

If you ever wanted to learn EJP (Embracing Jens Pind), how to make a Celtic Sunflower, or any of the myriad tutorials offered by Brilliant Twisted Skulls, this is your chance.

How to enter the contest:
Entry period: Now - March 30th, 2021 11:59 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries and announced on March 31st, 2021.

Contest Rules:
  • One Entry per eligible member.
  • The contest must have at least 10 entries for the prize to be awarded.
  • Contest winner is responsible for any additional fees, shipping costs, tariffs, and/or taxes.
  • Contest winner is still subject to the tutorial usage agreement that is included in the tutorial(s).
  • Prize will expire 6 months after being awarded. (Use it before then or lose it).
  • Users creating additional accounts to enter will be disqualified and/or banned from the contest forum.
  • Posts other than contest entries will be removed.
  • Contest winners that receive a prize will be ineligible for the next 2 contests following the one they win.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post in our Troubleshooting/Site Questions forum or start a conversation with chainmaillers.com chainmaillers.com .

Good Luck everyone,
Chainmaillers.com

Atalanta

I just bought a couple of their tutorials and am working on Raven's Braid right now. Should I win, I'd probably start with arachnophobia and spiral nebula.

Bobbie

Established Member
Established Member
I have several of the tutorials and I will be working with the Raven's Braid like so many other have. If should win, I would like about the following tutorials: Embracing Jens Pind, Spiral Nebula, Celtic Sunflower, Elemental Harmony, and/or Odinsstejerne Pendant or one of his stunning pieces of jewelry like the Mjolnir.

Ugly

I've already got a lot of Kirk's stuff but I don't have embracing Jens Pind. That's likely the one I'm most into, but also like (and don't already have) elemental harmony, various -stjerne pendants, and Celtic sunflower.

Temp&Tea

That reminds me...I still have to buy rings for the Odin's star build. For the rest of Kirk's tutorials, do I have to pick just one?

Oh, OK....one it is.

Let's jump on the Raven's Braid bandwagon, with the twisted lantern bringing up a close second.

chainborealis

Advertisement
That spiral nebula caught my eye immediately, I'd jump right into it!!

kalemaille

There’s a few that I’ve had my eye one, but if I had to choose one, it would be the celtic sunflower.

trtsmb

I've bought a bunch of tuts from BTS but gotta say Ravens Braid is next on my list.

RudhiraKaama

I would love to try making the Odinsstjerne Pendant!
So many of the tutorials look amazing, it’s difficult to choose just one!

Dark Elf Designs

arachnophobia is what I need to learn. I've got the tut for it, just haven't gotten to it. Life has changed again to allow me to create in the great hobby of chainmaille once again!!! Joy!!!

Katawhay

Sorry about the delay in posting the contest this month. We were busy yesterday beginning the rollout of the Beadsisters' project tutorials.

Speaking of tutorials, while free tutorials are great, there are many paid tutorials out there that are worthy of attention as well. That's why this month we are giving away $25.00 $50.00 worth of Brilliant Twisted Skulls tutorials (or $30.00 towards a finished product from them) through the generosity of @Brilliant Twisted Skulls who matched the prize.

If you ever wanted to learn EJP (Embracing Jens Pind), how to make a Celtic Sunflower, or any of the myriad tutorials offered by Brilliant Twisted Skulls, this is your chance.

The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries and announced on March 31st, 2021.

Contest Rules:
  • Contest winner is responsible for any additional fees, shipping costs, tariffs, and/or taxes.
  • Contest winner is still subject to the tutorial usage agreement that is included in the tutorial(s).
  • Prize will expire 6 months after being awarded. (Use it before then or lose it).
  • Users creating additional accounts to enter will be disqualified and/or banned from the contest forum.
  • Contest winners that receive a prize will be ineligible for the next 2 contests following the one they win.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post in our Troubleshooting/Site Questions forum or start a conversation with chainmaillers.com chainmaillers.com .

Good Luck everyone,
Chainmaillers.com
I have a bunch of their tutorials. Just got the sunflower one so I could make one for my girlfriend. I think my next one would be atomic pendant

Guiliana

Contest Rules:

Good Luck everyone,
Chainmaillers.com
I am most interested in the Celtic Cross Chainmaille pendant tutorial. Thank you for having this contest!

Bethyb1929

Contest Rules:

Good Luck everyone,
Chainmaillers.com
I am interested in the Celtic Sunflower. There are so many to pick from