Completed Contest Contest of the Month - March

dune

Sorry about the delay in posting the contest this month. We were busy yesterday beginning the rollout of the Beadsisters' project tutorials.

Speaking of tutorials, while free tutorials are great, there are many paid tutorials out there that are worthy of attention as well. That's why this month we are giving away $25.00 $50.00 worth of Brilliant Twisted Skulls tutorials (or $30.00 towards a finished product from them) through the generosity of Brilliant Twisted Skulls Brilliant Twisted Skulls who matched the prize.

If you ever wanted to learn EJP (Embracing Jens Pind), how to make a Celtic Sunflower, or any of the myriad tutorials offered by Brilliant Twisted Skulls, this is your chance.

How to enter the contest:
Entry period: Now - March 30th, 2021 11:59 PM EST.
The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries and announced on March 31st, 2021.

Contest Rules:
  • One Entry per eligible member.
  • The contest must have at least 10 entries for the prize to be awarded.
  • Contest winner is responsible for any additional fees, shipping costs, tariffs, and/or taxes.
  • Contest winner is still subject to the tutorial usage agreement that is included in the tutorial(s).
  • Prize will expire 6 months after being awarded. (Use it before then or lose it).
  • Users creating additional accounts to enter will be disqualified and/or banned from the contest forum.
  • Posts other than contest entries will be removed.
  • Contest winners that receive a prize will be ineligible for the next 2 contests following the one they win.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post in our Troubleshooting/Site Questions forum or start a conversation with chainmaillers.com chainmaillers.com .

Good Luck everyone,
Chainmaillers.com

Raven’s Braid looks Awesomer

chris

Advertisement

Love the things that you come up with. Where do you get your rings from.​

Tutorial for BTS Arrowhead Chain Maille Pendant​

Dizzyup007

Yay i found it! Thank you.

I already have a collection of their tutorials but haven't completed many yet. I hope to accomplish the Roman cross and jpl sheet and revisit the Celtics sunflower cause its brilliantly twisted and has caused me to have brain knots.

SpaAArkleMa

Love the Atomic Pendant and Odin's Star
Sorry about the delay in posting the contest this month. We were busy yesterday beginning the rollout of the Beadsisters' project tutorials.

Speaking of tutorials, while free tutorials are great, there are many paid tutorials out there that are worthy of attention as well. That's why this month we are giving away $25.00 $50.00 worth of Brilliant Twisted Skulls tutorials (or $30.00 towards a finished product from them) through the generosity of Brilliant Twisted Skulls Brilliant Twisted Skulls who matched the prize.

If you ever wanted to learn EJP (Embracing Jens Pind), how to make a Celtic Sunflower, or any of the myriad tutorials offered by Brilliant Twisted Skulls, this is your chance.

The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries and announced on March 31st, 2021.

Contest Rules:
  • Contest winner is responsible for any additional fees, shipping costs, tariffs, and/or taxes.
  • Contest winner is still subject to the tutorial usage agreement that is included in the tutorial(s).
  • Prize will expire 6 months after being awarded. (Use it before then or lose it).
  • Users creating additional accounts to enter will be disqualified and/or banned from the contest forum.
  • Contest winners that receive a prize will be ineligible for the next 2 contests following the one they win.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post in our Troubleshooting/Site Questions forum or start a conversation with chainmaillers.com chainmaillers.com .

Good Luck everyone,
Chainmaillers.com

TheSICone

Definitely Eye of Ra, I've been plugging away on building up inventory for when trade shows return, would be nice to have a little distraction

RDNiles

I'd like to be different from most everyone else and say that I am totally uninterested in the Raven's Braid tutorial, but I've had my eye on it for quite some time, so that would be a lie, lol. With that, I also like, well, I know someone who would like to wear an Eye of Ra weave so those are 2 that I'm most interested in. Each of the designs on that page are awesome creations!

Silver

Contest Rules:

Good Luck everyone,
Chainmaillers.com
There are lots of tutorials I would like to have, but number 1 is Anchors Aweigh❗️
I keep looking and adding it to my wish lists but still don’t have it.

Malkavian

It's difficult to choose from so many great tutorials, but if I only have to select one it would be Embracing Jens Pind.
I have always loved JPL3, so a version of that needs to be on the top of my list. :)

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
The entry period for this contest is now closed. Please check back later today, March 31st, (at approximately 5:00 PM EST) when we will announce which of the 53 entries has won.

Best of luck to everyone who entered.

Regards,
Chainmaillers.com

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
The time has come to pick the winner of this months contest!!!

We had 53 entries this month - starting with post #2 and ending with post #54, therefore, we're going to pick a random number from 2 - 54. The post that corresponds with the number chosen will be the winner of the contest.

And the winner is (drumroll please)

march contest.gif

Post #23

Congratulations to the winner of our March Madness Contest Shayne Maille Shayne Maille !

We hope you'll come back and let us know what Brilliant Twisted Skulls Brilliant Twisted Skulls tutorials you choose with your $50.00 prize and post some pictures of what you create. We'll be reaching out to you via conversation shortly regarding your prize.

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who entered and Giant Special Thank You to Brilliant Twisted Skulls Brilliant Twisted Skulls for their contribution to this months prize! We hope you'll come back tomorrow, April 1st when we will announce our next monthly contest.

Regards,
Chainmaillers.com

Last edited: