Fidgets

SpaAArkleMa

I'm very new to this craft.
My kids are hoping I'll find some fun fidget toy type project for them to use at school.
I've seen a rose design that can be rolled in on itself but found no tutorial.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a weave or project that has a good wiggle/feel/pop to it?

MrDeranged

Staff member
Beta Tester
There's three that I can think of offhand that might fit your bill.

can be done with epdm rings or larger AR rings (than recommended, but not too much larger).

The rose design, I believe is Lisa Ellis Lisa Ellis ' Infinity Rose and a tutorial can be found here:

Another one is the Snapple Fiddling pendant from @steampunkgarage. That one can be found here (I think they're sold out though):

I believe there are a few others floating around out there, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Hope that helps :)

SpaAArkleMa

There's three that I can think of offhand that might fit your bill.

can be done with epdm rings or larger AR rings (than recommended, but not too much larger).

The rose design, I believe is Lisa Ellis Lisa Ellis ' Infinity Rose and a tutorial can be found here:

Another one is the Snapple Fiddling pendant from @steampunkgarage. That one can be found here (I think they're sold out though):

I believe there are a few others floating around out there, but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Hope that helps :)
Thank you so much!

moaatt

Established Member
Established Member
At my desk I have a short length of 14 SWG 1/4" ID stainless steel byzantine chain and a B^3 unit(16 SWG 1/4" ID aluminium) that I like to fidget with. I did make a j 2-in-8 cube as well but I don't use that one as often.