What are you working on?

Sharyn Hamilton

Established Member
Established Member
Blue Buddha Boutique's Dreamcatcher Earrings. I'm about to start the necklaces.
1439088681815.jpg

Amy

I am looking at making a Dragonscale jewelry set (at least bracelet and necklace, debating earrings). The project is being done in SSTL 20g 3/16" and 1/8". Kind of wishing I had gotten 7/64", because there seems to be disparity, and the rings aren't nesting very well... Sorry, no pics yet.

GordHavoc

Okay, so this is a link because my internet is lame and hates working... It is of a Mr. Mime... Rings are 20 AGW 1/8" ID (give or take... the pale pink are EC and have less spring back so the rings are generally smaller. It will be going into the Super Micro Inlay of Pokemon. Pretty sure this one is at 8 hours. I should have it done in four hours. After this, I will be going right into another one.

http://imgur.com/B9WmdJ8

Mlouzzz

I'm working on a dragonback bracelet (I think...) After this I'm gonna make the Persian dragonscale, so I can take a good look at the difference between them.
wCzrYLVX0LMa69QKnVtJ6tVSK0ywKXYixqqhbOadGUc=w1040-h588-no

Daniel H.

Established Member
Established Member
I just finished my latest project and about to work on a watch band. No pics yet but hopefully there will be some soon.

Melody

Established Member
Beta Tester
Contributing Member
Waiting on some copper and bronze to try out Queen's Reign pendants. Getting frustrated with the post office!

Traceybell

I have a Kinged Vipera Berus started as a birthday gift for my Mom, and I have a long JPL3 in Niobium going as a wrap bracelet for myself. I love the layered look, but don't normally put more than 1-2 bracelets on at once. I love making really long pieces that I can wrap around my wrist 2-3 times for more substance.

Sharyn Hamilton

Established Member
Established Member
Just a simple box chain in teal and pure blue anodized niobium fron C&T Designs. The two colors are subtle, but really pretty, especially in sunlight.
1439568939234.jpg

Irene D

I'm new to chain maille. I am currently working on 2 projects - a tri-coloured choker in Byzantine with dark bronze, bronze and a taupe colour. The colour variations are a little bit subtle and I'm not getting the effect I want. The other is a Box Weave choker in forest green.

Lunautumn

Just finished an AA choker in Staggered Byzantine Halves weave, and I enjoy wearing it so much, I am starting another one in a different color scheme.

Theresa

I was working on wrapped rivoli's but now I've run out of them and now I want more tuts and so will have to buy more rivoli's and rings. Just need to do it so my husband doesn't find out lol!!

Ginkage

Just finished Blue Buddha Boutique's Glass Caterpillar kit in the color that was offered in September birthstone colors. Kit was gifted to me for my own birthday coming up!

Attachments

• glasscat2.png
    glasscat2.png
    618.6 KB · Views: 265

Moxie.Blacksmith

1605587465276.png

This chainmaille shirt. I decided to reshape it a bit and add some copper lining :)
Might take a while but I got time and I'm listening to NASA space stream and it's a fabulous background for this type of work.
I just check the screen every now and then and they're always tiny bit closer to International Space Station.