What's in your "Mailledrobe"?

MrDeranged

Staff member
Beta Tester
Do you have any pieces that you wear all the time?

For me, there's a few pieces that I switch back and forth on.

Wristwise, usually I have 4 AA HP 3-1 bracelets that I wear daily. I'll sometimes switch that off with a SSTL Interwoven 4-1.

Neckwise, I've been wearing my Stan Star religiously since I made it and will sometimes switch off with either the small or large Cloudy Day medallions.

Melody

Established Member
Beta Tester
Contributing Member
I have a hp 3 in 1 sheet 6 in 14 SWG bracelet that I usually wear most days. That and a small jpl bracelet in rainbow titanium.

Necklace/pendant changes daily, usually a turbine or one of the cabs I've wrapped.

Ginger Garnitz

Beta Tester
I usually wear an argentium turkish round, an AA jpl, a bronze byz and a bronze staggered byz. When I wear others, they tend to get bought of the wrist.

Rick Bergeron

Beta Tester
HP3n1 12awg Titanium bracelet & matching neck chain for daily wear.

One of.... for Go to town or dress up:
  • Barrel 12awg PalladiumSterling and Argentium
  • JPL5 14awg Yellow Gold-filled
  • JPL3 12awg Argentium

ien

I wear a JPL square wire bracelet every day on my left wrist. And then I fell deeply into the Hoodoo hole and I have four different Hoodoo cuffs that I rotate often.

Mimi

Established Member
Beta Tester
I wear a stainless double spiral (20ga), an HP 3-1 in black stainless (20ga) and an infinity and EPDM in stainless (18ga) - they never come off. I also wear a Persephone unit for a pendant and that stays on at least 75% of the time.

Ginkage

Blue AA and regular BA HP 3-in-1 bracelet, magenta AA and BA barrel bracelet with pink beads, BA and rubber Japanese 12-in-2 bracelet, BA and mixed AA Dragonscale bracelet, and a really simple scale bracelet with Euro 4-in-1 are my usual wearables. :)

Jo Mayer

Usually I wear the creations in the newest weaves that I've learned. Lately this has a BA bracelet in JPL or a KVB in 20gsa SS. I would like to learn more pendants.

Frann

Established Member
Established Member
I have several different colors of Japanese 12 in 1 variation earrings I wear on a regular basis.
A Stainless steel Captive Roundmaille bracelet, Dragonscale in Stainless and brass. Mobius finger ring in stainless. Several SPG Pendants I made from their kits. A double spiral in 20 gauge Stainless, 26 inches long. Scale gauntlets to Adult Events. I'm a Jewelry fanatic.

Brooke

My daily wear ones are my dragon scale bracelets. :). I have some helm weave wide bracelets/cuffs too.

Nologic

I tend to rotate through a few favorites. Three rows of Helm's bracelet in 20 ga is one of them. I have a Dragonscale in square wire that I love. For earrings, I love shaggy loops with beads. They are so much fun to wear and still lightweight whee made with BA.

Victoria Sol

I have a few "almost permanent" pieces that I wear all the time except in the shower. A HP4 bracelet, a Barrel necklace and a rainbow Mjolnir pendant. And lately I've taken to wearing a stretchy Euro4 cuff as well.

In addition to those, I always put on MORE STUFF when I go outside. Usually an Elfsheet cuff, a CCC bracelet, a HP4 ring, and then other stuff depending on mood. Sometimes those are switched out for other things.

Sharyn Hamilton

Established Member
Established Member
I wear either a copper and AA dragonscale bracelet, or an ombre niobium box weave bracelet. Both are made with Blue Buddha Boutique rings, using their tutorials.
dragonscale.jpg
ombreniobium.jpg

The pieces I wear most often are a micromail dragonscale cuff in stainless steel and niobium and a kinged vipera berus bracelet in anodized titanium and stainless steel. I also always have some more of chainmail pendant on; lately it's been a moorish rose pendant on an ocean waves chain.
2015-06-28 01.02.05.jpg

Katie

I've recently made a BA and rubber byzantine that I have been wearing everyday. It has no clasp which I like, it's kind of an experiment to see how long I can go without having to take it off.

If I'm going out or just not going to work, I'll had a blue and silver BA byzantine to it. Now that it's summer, if I wear shorter pants and flip flops I wear a sterling silver helm chain anklet that was the first piece I ever made.

Sharyn Hamilton

Established Member
Established Member
This is a new favorite -- iridescent blueberry niobium from Blue Buddha Boutique. The rings are so gorgeous I wanted to have as much ring visible as possible, so I tried an Open Round, and it worked beautifully. The clasp is anodized iridescent titanium, also from B3.
1439357888026.jpg

Nologic

The pieces I wear most often are a micromail dragonscale cuff in stainless steel and niobium and a kinged vipera berus bracelet in anodized titanium and stainless steel. I also always have some more of chainmail pendant on; lately it's been a moorish rose pendant on an ocean waves chain. View attachment 470
Beautiful. I love the Ocean Waves with the Moorish Rose.

Daniel H.

Established Member
Established Member
I made a JPL3 necklace for my brother and loved it so much I made a bracelet for myself and I wear it every day.