UK jump ring & rubber ring suppliers

Chaziness

Hi!
I discovered this site through it being the new home for the beadsisters tutorials.
Which leaves me with a big problem, UK supplier beadsisters is no longer trading after today and I have always had 98% of my supplies from them.

There seems to be no other UK supplier that I can find who do anywhere near the range of colours, sizes and materials of jump rings, and certainly not rubber O rings.

What are other UK crafters doing for supply? Is it a case of us having to resort to etsy, amazon and ebay (all pretty expensive), or importing supply from elsewhere (shipping costs!).

MrDeranged

Staff member
Beta Tester
Welcome to the site. :) While I'm not on your side of the pond one of the vendors that might be able to help you out is WraithMaille. Looks like they have a variety of colors and materials available from a quick perusal of their website.

WraithMaille

WraithMaille

Chainmaille and scalemaille supplies based in the UK

Slibby Fryer

Hi, I currently don't have a website, as its down and under a complete reconstruction, but I supply high quality Stainless Steel and Titanum rings..
I can also get very high quality AA, BA and EDPM rubber rings in a variety of colours, I don't have a stock of these at the moment but I do sometimes have a small amount available. But I can order anything you need. Including ANY of the kits from Hyperlynks, as I am their UK Stockist.
Message me via Facebook,
Slibby Fryer
Or my Facebook page
www.facebook.com/chainmade.
Or failing that send me a message here 😊😊
I also stock Findings and crystal beads.
Or failing

Bead Me A Story

Supporting Member
I just wanted to mention that 2 things just happened. First, the UK left the EU. Then, The Bead Sisters closed. I have seen a large uptick in O-ring sales to the UK as I am a rubber O-ring supplier. I have the EPDM O-rings that I carry custom manufactured. I am only selling to the UK through Etsy right now as the taxes and tariffs and legal stuff got to be more than I was comfortable dealing with as a small business. I welcome you to visit BeadMeAStory on Etsy for your O-ring needs. I do recognize that the shipping fees are not ideal but I do have a fantastic selection of colors and sizes to offer you. Etsy is currently using an Export Processing company to make sure orders arrive during the pandemic which is also helpful. www.etsy.com/shop/BeadMeAStory

GoldenLeveret

Seconding Wraithmaille, although they are working up to economies of scale, so only seem to stock rings bagged by 100 at the moment. Anyone know of UK suppliers who do 500 ring bags?

(I looked into making my own, but Brexit has sadly meant shipping that kind of weight of wire is too pricey)

MrDeranged

Staff member
Beta Tester
Seconding Wraithmaille, although they are working up to economies of scale, so only seem to stock rings bagged by 100 at the moment. Anyone know of UK suppliers who do 500 ring bags?

(I looked into making my own, but Brexit has sadly meant shipping that kind of weight of wire is too pricey)
Have you looked in our Vendor Directory? While there aren't many who reside in the UK, most of them ship worldwide.

If you're looking specifically for someone on your side of the pond, you could also check out Toms Ringshop. They're located in Austria.

Toms Ringshop

Toms Ringshop

For all your jumpring needs!

chertoo

I am also interested in finding a UK supplier. It’s way too expensive to ship from USA or Australia. I am no longer able to say yes to buyers who want a particular necklace in another colour as it takes weeks for rings to get here.

Calling all UK suppliers- who are you?

GoldenLeveret

Agreed! I haven't been able to work up to selling because I can't find a reliable source of colours and sizes in larger amounts.

WraithMaille

Vendor
Morning, bit late to this post I'm afraid. Although we don't carry stock in bags of 500 (we're building up slowly and steadily) we do offer a pre-order program where you can contact us if you need larger quantities. We have a monthly restock and are only am email or a message away