Completed Contest Why do you need Xuron Tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainmaillers.com

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Chainmaillers!

The Xuron Corp. team and Chainmaillers.com have organized a contest just for you!

To Enter, in the reply box below:

1- In one sentence tell us why you need Xuron® Tools!

2- Provide a picture of your work. (chainmaille only please)

The contest will be open for one week and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on July 19th, 2015

The winner will be chosen at the end of one week by Ashley@Xuron.

By entering you approve Xuron Corp. to use any pictures you submit and any text you submit on any of their online outlets (Facebook, Pinterest, twitter, xuron.com etc.)

The winner will receive any two Xuron® pliers or wire cutters. That’s right! You get to choose your own prize! Review our line, choose one plier or wire cutter and then choose another plier or wire cutter!

Once you choose we will ship them to you! International winners are responsible for any import duties/ taxes.

Employees of Xuron corp. and Chainmaillers.com are not eligible for this contest.

If you cannot post your entry below, please see here.

This contest has ended

Last edited:

Mimi

Established Member
Beta Tester
I love their new 90 degree bent needle nose pliers. it's the only way I can get in the tight spaces when I do micromaille!

mimi.jpg

Daniel H.

Established Member
Established Member
I need something to do my micromaille and I hear that Xuron has the best pliers for this.

full

Crystal

I need Xuron® Tools because I work almost entirely in stainless steel, and a slip while working can mean serious injury.

2014-03-17 21.02.31.jpg

Lassarina

I need Xuron pliers because I have tendinitis and I need better quality pliers so I won't hurts my hands so much with worn out tools.

image.jpg

Bryan Szafranski

Beta Tester
I made a bracelet out of these infinity knot units in bronze for my wife. I need Xuron pliers because she now wants one for her mom in stainless steel, and I would like to start working in stainless.

image.jpg

Melody

Established Member
Beta Tester
Contributing Member
I would love a new pair of Xurons! I use them in my left hands nearly all the time I maille. The pair I currently own have been through rough treatment and they are showing it! They get into tight spaces and have a firm gripe on the rings, no matter the metal.

wrappedcrystal.jpg

steampunkgarage

Established Member
Beta Tester
Vendor
1- I need Xurons because they keep my hands from crying themselves to sleep at night from weaving stainless all day.

2-
il_570xN.572739112_mf6e.jpg

Beth

Why do I need Xuron tools? Because without great tools, I can't hope to make great maille! The right tools for the right job, make everything so much better!

IMG_1357.JPG

lake158

Established Member
Established Member
I need Xuron pliers because they are easy on the hands which you need when you have fibromyalgia.
image.jpg

NinaR

I am in grave need of Xuron pliers because currently I am working with some cheap pairs, and they are not too bad, but the spring broke yesterday and, as they have too short handles, my wrist hurts. And being an architect by day and mailler by night, I need that wrist. :D
20150621_160814.jpg

LMC

I love xuron pliers because they are comfortable to use, help me close rings in tight spaces and grip rings well.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.