Who's Behind The Computer?

tammychick151

Advertisement
Hi there, I'm Tammy. I'm pretty new to the craft. Started last summer. Absolutely love creating jewelry for friends and family!

CPortals

Greetings! I am Carmen, a veteran of the jewelry world for over four decades. The art of chain mail captivates my imagination, and I constantly seek new knowledge. It is an honor to be part of this esteemed community and to offer assistance when necessary. My gratitude to all.

JustinBlades

Hello there,
I am an avid Mailler.
I have been doing this for 25 years, I started as my younger brothers helper, rolling rings and cutting them for him.

He started teaching me the basics and since then the rest is history.
I was put in touch with TRL as a supplier for my rings, then I found Metaldesignz on a trip with my family to Saskatchewan Canada and bought a pattern that day and have since bought more patterns from their website.

I live in Alberta Canada and am married with many kids (8). It's a blended family and is amazing.
My kids have all expressed an interest for the art of mailed, so I have taught them some basics.

dancjchen

Hi to everyone!
My name is Dan, I’m from Taiwan!
I've been mailling for 8 years!
It all began when I first discovered my passion for crafting with silver. The moment I held a piece of raw metal in my hands, I knew I had found my calling. The intricate process of transforming a simple material into a beautiful piece of art has been both challenging and rewarding. Each project has taught me something new, whether it be a technique, a design principle, or even a lesson in patience and perseverance.

Over the years, I have honed my skills through countless hours of practice, experimentation, and learning from both successes and failures. From mastering the basics of soldering and polishing to exploring more advanced techniques , every step has contributed to my growth as a silversmith.